Don’t get me wrong.. the 300D is a very good camera… but the 30D. Oh my GOD! It is awesome!
I only have one gallery up so far. That can be found here.
The main features I like about the 30D:
- Speed. Digic II is just so much faster than Digic I on the 300D
- Size. Nice large camera to fit my massive hands. I was a bit worried about the tiny 350D.
- LCD. The 2’5″ LCD is larger than you think. Allows you to see photos better and more clearly.
- Features. More features than you can throw a stick at
- ISO Stops. the ability to increment in 1/3 stops gives you just that little bit extra.
- Buttons. Three seperate controls, the main dial, the quick dial and the hat switch all work together to make using the camera that much more fun and efficient.
- Body. Nice tough black body. Looks great and semi-pro like.
As you can guess, it is the 30D I am hiding my face behind in my profile picture to the top right!
I will have fun. 🙂